(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blogger's Block

:Background Music:
Lost by Coldplay
Just because I have not been blogging quite recently, that does not mean that I have lost my passion in writing; I am just a bit uninspired, I am just a little bit tired. That does not resemble the whole idea of me quitting blogging as this has ever been the greatest passion within me and it will always be. I am just waiting for that spark of light to get over this Blogger's Block, a sadly state of mind in which a blogger is unable to create and post new blog entries. A Blogger's Block is a dangerous condition that could take months and years and in some serious cases, bloggers have even abandoned their passion. So here I am at this lonely part of my cognition, collecting boring pieces of my life to put together as an anecdote, no better and no worse. Help me recover people, pray for my quick inspiration :)

P/S: Have you been uninspired before?

18 comments:

Aziela said...

Do you have facebook? Sometimes it influence the writings in blog. Since I closed my fb account, I seldom have problem writings in blog. Maybe because we exclusively share it in blog only. And if I have already discussed the matter in fb I would not repeat in blog, right?

Anonymous said...

sometimes, sampai tak ada idea lansung nak tulis apa. hehe

Unknown said...

penah gak sampai berbulan bulan lepastu baru pasan eh aku ada blog rupenyeeee hahahak

Laserquest said...

i've been there. and i'm still going through it sometimes.

so, i feel you bro.
Rilex lah.

Go out more. See the world ke apa.
Dari situ mungkin ilham tu datang :)

Mashitah Rosli's said...

insyaAllah..u will get inspiration soon...

Unknown said...

Kak Aziela: hehe...yea I basically shared the same thing on both Facebook and blog...maybe that is the cause of this problem huhu :(

Ized: hehe, yeay ada geng! Susah betul kadang-kadang tu...terpaksa padam balik entry...

xila: hehe....lawak betul! Yeap pernah juga abaikan blog tu sebulan lebih hehehe....

Laserquest: hehe... sometimes malas pun menyebabkan blog tak di update hehehe.....

mashitah: hehe.... thanks yea :)

Unknown said...

got some idea, but stuck on expanding it.. dem

Unknown said...

Zuan: hehe yeay another blogger's block :)

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

Update pasal intership! I bet so many things you can share with us. ;)

Unknown said...

Narumi: insyaallah tengah kumpul gambar2 lagi ni hehehe :)

ewanthology said...

sedap lagu lost tu

Unknown said...

malay male: yeay coldplay memang best hehehe!

eVa said...

Samalah kita azham.. Skrg pun cuba nak blogging balik tp masih slow jugak.. Xtau apa sbb.. Rindu aktif mcm dulu.. Skrg serba xkena.. Mesti xda idea nak tulis..

Unknown said...

eva: hehe biasalah zaman tgh sibuk ni....inspirasi pun tak datang hehe...... Tambah-tambah dengan status baru Eva skrang, memang bertambah sibuk hehe :)

Aimacomel said...

biasa.. biasa terjadi, kadang2 datang idea masa tengah driving la, tgh mandi la. payah betul. tapi bila depan lappy langsung jammed. sabar jelah..

Unknown said...

baby comel: haha betul tu! idea datang pada waktu yang tak disangka-sangka, bila time nak menaip tu la kita rasa kosong!

nadia farahida said...

nadia pon pernah tinggal dunia blog ni sekejappp, setahunnn jugak laaaa. last2, sekarang baru aktif balik. :)
selamat berkenalan brooo

Unknown said...

nadia: serious? Then macam mana awak recover balik? hehe :)

("-")