(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

General Erection

:Background Music:
Thank You by Alanis Morissette

Alhamdulillah; I just fulfilled my duty and exercised my right as a Malaysian to elect the most eligible candidate to represent Parlimen Baling and Dewan Undangan Negeri Kupang in Kedah. There was a pure excitement within me as that was the first time I voted for the General Election but deep inside I cried a little bit. 

I cried while looking at the smudged landscape of our political scene; I cried because I do not trust both the Government and the Opposition sides anymore. I cried because there was so much hatred among Malaysians that they have started to blurt out racism to each other. I cried seeing some of my Muslim relatives becoming too fanatics that they have put a very thick wall amongst themselves. That was why I prayed that whichever party that wins the General Erection would try and heal the wounds of despair of our multiracial ties. Please try and make Malaysia a better country; try and forgive each other and work with EVERYONE to drive Malaysia to be a better place, even if it is not perfect. At least...we should see a decline in corruption, cronyism, and a lot of other problems stated by the most courageous Keyboard Warriors. Let us work together for the next five years and preserve Malaysia the way it should always be. I miss the old Malaysia that I have lived in when I was a child, now where have that place disappeared?  

P/S: I call it General Erection because the pleasure of cum-ming to a winning does not last long and Malaysia needs a truly warm fore-play to start up the heat and get back on right track of develop-mance :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i know how u feel

Unknown said...

Zuan: hurm...marilah sama-sama kita membantu apa yang patut...Kitalah generasi muda yang akan mewarisi negara ini satu hari nanti :(

Aziela said...

Election is a very tricky situation. We have to choose carefully.

i Wong said...

I cried and cried. Never to trust anyone on this. Too much things need to be considered.'

And then, I realized, what can I do, is I need to change myself first.


Unknown said...

Kak Aziela: semoga pemimpin yang kita pilih akan menyatupadukan kembali rakyat Malaysia....

Wong: hurm....samalah sini juga keadaannya....sedih :(

MWM said...

We are in the same bot here, my boy. I pray and do the best for Malaysia.

Unknown said...

MWM: hehe...alhamdulillah! It's good to hear and read how there are other citizens who think like the way I think :)

ewanthology said...

erection...phewwwww :-)

Unknown said...

malay male: harap2 faham :)

Unknown said...

i rather choose the opposition .. because i know they will change Malaysia.. wait until the next election

Unknown said...

Berita Kaki: hehe it's your choice and I respect that :)

("-")