(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Interview

tumblr
    Hey boys and girls! I am so very sorry for the long hiatus; been busy settling down at my new home, Kolej 15 UPM plus the subjects I'm taking this semester have started to give me a serious chill. I am actually quite clueless of what to update here on my boring blog; so far I have done a string of interesting interviews with my friends on the internet of various background. For those who have missed my blog posts of the interviews, feel free to check them out here:







    Here is a little favour I need from all of you; can you suggest me any other kinds of interviews with the people that you know who has something interesting to talk about? Maybe a blogger who is devoted to charity works, your friend who keeps a lot of cats at his/her house or anybody with anything special for me to blog about it. This is just an exercise for me to becoming a journalist one day, plus it will be a great experience getting to know a lot of people on-line. You can either drop a comment down here or personally email me at azhamvosovic@gmail.com or inbox me on my Facebook account. That is all for tonight, take care and God bless everybody on earth *hugs :)

P/S: I need to chill out, anybody care to date me hehe?

18 comments:

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

Thanks Azham!

Blog Eazy Izzuddin said...

chill ...
interview with ...
why im so fanatic with social network ..
plus im a big fan of si kuning hihi
xD

LadyBird said...

xtahu.. huhu.. x dpt nak nolong.. :(

Unknown said...

Syazwan: no biggie Wan!

Eazy: I need to observe you first then I will decide hehe!

LadyBird: hehe it's okay :)

ewanthology said...

Interview, Jgn x interview.... Korek rahsia diaorg :-)

Nick Nashram said...

apart from doing the interview, in my opinion, i guess you can open a section, asking your readers what they would expect from your writing..i mean, the types of entry they want you to produce and whatnot..you can also ask your readers to give blatant comments regarding your blog..just my two cents :)

Unknown said...

bunyi mcm nak interview aku je.. hahaha

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

serumpun byk choice.. ada can la tu nak date one day nanti.. haha.. =p

Aziela said...

Definitely not me...hahahahhaha. Perasan jer kan. What about pakcik guard at your college? Through out my campus life, me and friends had a good connections with hostel and campus security officers. A lot of benefits plus u will be showered with love. But when one of them invite us to her house for makan2, we cried. Seing their house, their condition, their life... Insaf sangat.

YouSOF said...

Masa kau interview Chemay barulah aku mengerti bahawa kau sedang menjalan sesi interview hihi.


Rajin kau buat exercise ni, insyaAllah banyak kebaikan. ;)

Unknown said...

Malay Male: hehe...insyaallah kena cuba lagi huhuh...

Nick: hurm that will be brought into my consideration hehehe...thank you so much that I have gained a lot of insights from my dear blogging friends lately hehe :)

Zuan: eleh...kau jual mahal hahaha!

Unknown said...

Narumi: hehe...insyaallah I am actually hunting juga ni hehe!

Aziela: hehe...insyaallah mana tahu nanti kita dah lepak sama2 banyak pula cerita yang boleh dikongsikan bersama hehehe....

Seronok plak dengar citer psl security guard yg baik ajak students dtg rumah, tersentuh hati saya...

Ucop: hehe...eleh kau bakal menjadi mangsa seterusnya hahaha!

vendoline said...

wah busynya dia..all the best bro

ஜ miss klanika ஜ said...

date ? kat mana? the mines ? ahaha.

Unknown said...

Edy: hehe...sangat busy semester ni....harap2 aku bertahan huhu!

Miss Klanika: haha jrg la pergi The Mines...hehehehe

anamizu said...

wahhhh ramai dah kene terjah.eheee

eva said...

pandai azham interview org.. sy pulak takut kene interview haha..

tp yang bestnya interview org ni mcm2 kta dpt dan dgr.. minda berkembang.. i like!! tp xdpt nak jd macam azham..xpandai.. hehe

Unknown said...

Cik Ana: Alhamdulillah, ramai sudi memberikan kerjasama huhu....

eva: hehe...kenapa plak takut? hehe seronok tau jadi subjek interview ni, boleh kongsikan pengalaman hehe....mungkin satu hari nanti nak interview Eva lah hehe!

("-")