(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DARE to DREAM

RP much?? Lol (Taken with instagram) 

I am not a religious plastic even though I carry this book around the college; no intention to show off the angelic side of Azham Vosovic actually. I bought the book using the RM 200 1Malaysia book voucher because I believe that this is a good start to nurture reading habit within myself. I bought other books as well and I must say that reading has been my pastime now. It is hard to believe that reading is actually addictive; like a drug to an addict of knowledge and education. 

I have a particular spot to read books too...at the cafe inside the Faculty of Modern Languages and Communication because I feel that I belong to the place. The faculty and the people involved has produced top journalists and TV/Radio personalities in Malaysia but me, sadly is. I love to be around the circle of the students of mass communication, broadcasting and journalism and somehow I feel like I am doing the wrong course in UPM. 

Some of you would never know that I still have another unfulfilled dream which is to becoming a TV presenter or at least a journalist. I am not looking for fame in whatever plans I have in life but merely self-satisfaction; blogging is the nearest thing to journalism and I am enjoying every bittersweet moment of writing. I believe that I have the right to pave my way to my dreams and when the moments come I would appreciate your supports and prayers, nothing much. 

DARE to DREAM

:Glossary:

Religious plastic    : orang yang berlagak alim
Intention            : niat
Show off             : menunjuk-nunjuk
Angelic side         : sisi baik/Malaikat
Bought               : telah membeli
Nurture              : memupuk
Reading habit        : tabiat membaca
Within myself        : dalam diri sendiri
Pastime              : hobi
Addictive            : ketagihan
Addict               : penagih
Particular           : tertentu
Spot                 : tempat
Belong               : kepunyaan
Produces             : menghasilkan
Journalists          : wartawan-wartawan
But me               : tapi bukan saya
Sadly is             : sangat menyedihkan
Around the circle    : dalam lingkungan
Mass communication   : komunikasi massa
Broadcasting         : penyiaran
Journalism           : kewartawanan
Somehow              : entah bagaimana
Unfulfilled dream    : impian tidak kesampaian
To becoming          : untuk menjadi
Fame                 : kemasyhuran
Merely               : semata-mata
Self-satisfaction    : kepuasan diri
Bittersweet moment   : zaman pahit manis
Pave my way          : merintis jalan saya
Supports             : sokongan
Prayers              : doa
Dare to dream        : berani untuk mempunyai impian.

16 comments:

ch000tz said...

if only i can chose the dreams kan best hehe

Unknown said...

c'axoera: haha ni mesti byk sgt dreams ni kan?

Kayun said...

hehe bro azham nak tau x, i've been dreaming of becoming a journalist and tv presenter too. hehe

Unknown said...

Kayun: seriously? OMG kita sama! haha

Unknown said...

aku pemalas membaca :P

Anonymous said...

nak jadi journalist?
wahhhh.
takpe2.
nanti dah habis belajar.
sambung la kos tuh pulak.
slow2 tapi still boleh achieve that dream kann/ :)

semutsengal said...

aku suka baca bku bku keagamaan ni, bukan sebab nak kondem orang, ianya utk aku sendiri.

Hanie Dew said...

Jo ada bakat weh.penulisan ko pun teratur.mmg mengundang minat org nak baca.semoga berjaya dlm apa jua bidang yg diceburi. Masih lom terlanbat utk merealisasikan cita cita tu.

iAmCekbolat said...

SEMANGAT ! sekali gmbr, ekekeke.. cun2..

ehm, byk cabarn jdi student =="
haishh, smoga tabah.. hehe

p/s: 21 or 22 march ni result kluar.. err nk nengok? kalau A manyak bolat kasi tahu, kalau kurang sorok diam2 =="

Aziela said...

U do not need the degree in Mass Comm in order to achieve your dream... Engineering people, manufacturing people, all backgrounds of people can be the presenter. The important thing is, effort, commitment and interest on top of others. But hey, by the way, your qualification in literature is the closest to Mass Comm to be a presenter. I know, because I've hired a few for our radio station... Waiting for you, then...

Unknown said...

Zuan: hehe, budak Uni mcm aku pon malas nak baca...haha....tp skrg aku cuba ubah perlahan-lahan....

chemay: yeap, ataupun TV presenter...insyaallah..kalau ada rezeki lebih dapatlah amek degree/masters dalam bidang tu...doakan saya okay!

semutsengal: bagus tu...keep doing it....membaca amalan mulia....

Unknown said...

Hanie: huhu, alhamdulillah syukur ada sahabat yang perasan. Benda ni dah lama terpendam...entah bila rasanya nak dicapai?

Bolat: hahaha...haruslah semangat! Good luck for your SPM result okay! I'll pray for the best, especially in your English paper!

Aziela: akak hired those radio announcers? I am so shocked right now, wow! That is like a big wow to me!!! Oh my, can I visit your workplace akak...Kat Technology Park M'sia kan? Please please please....

Ezad Skytech said...

aq ni jenis yg malas nak membaca...aq akui...tapi..kalau da betul2 fokus tu dan mcm best je nak baca...mmg tak kan tinggal nak membaca bahan ilmiah ni...hee~

Unknown said...

Ezad: eyh, mana boleh malas-malas....heehehe...jom lepas ni kita banyakkan membaca buku hehehe

Jue said...

Aku phm prsn bc buku pastu rs cam ade org pdg kita like 'rs bgs la tu'. What so ever. They nvr bother me in any way hahaha

Hope u achieve ur dreams beb. Aku sndri pnah brada d tmpt ko. Byk audition aku pgi utk jd tv presenter. Dulu waktu dpt tawaran jd pbaca berita rtm, aku tolak sbb smbg study sbb waktu tu aku ingat peluang itu ada bila2. Rupanya tidak. Mmg ada tp spt mn ms blalu, kriteria yg dcari berubah and talent blambak sini sana. Persaingan makin kuat. but i nvr give up until there's a point, enuff is enuff. Time to proceed chasing other unfilled dreams =) but u still young. Byk lg yg bole diexplore. Put a full trust in urself even when ppl around u says it is impossible Tuah org xde sape tahu. Suatu hari nanti pasti terukir d bintang =)

Unknown said...

Jue: komen kau ni masuk dalam SPAM hehe....Kau pernah dapat tawaran jadi newsreader RTM? omaigod....ruginya x join hehe...tap ta pe...nak buat mcm ne kan? Things happens, we move on hehehehehe

("-")