(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Runaway Project!


:Background Music:
Wanna be on top? by Tyra Banks

tumblr
The few final days at home after a long semester break will always be the disheartening ones; I am already feeling the distance. I am packed for a new environment but my heart is not; it is so sad to leave my family for months. I don't know when I can come home to see their face again because life abroad is too tough; I don't know what I know and I don't know what I don't know too. Life has been a bit complicated although the outer sight of it states differently. 

So here I am, dragging my horse on my own battlefield. This is the war I started between the two of me; the hardworking ones and the sluggish self. I don't know...maybe if I have multiple identities one of it would actually study right? 

Then I heard our student advisor saying, "Good luck everybody as your new semester of Runaway Project has begun. You have four months to send your brain to the class and library then the university's examination hall. The winning student would be featured in so many magazines on top of my social ranking and those who are not, are out. I will see everybody on the runway...I mean the graduation day!".

:Glossary:

Disheartening           : menyedihkan
Distance                : jarak
Months                  : berbulan-bulan
Abroad                  : luar negara
Complicated             : rumit
Sight                   : pandangan
Dragging                : mengheret
Battlefield             : medan perang
Sluggish                : pemalas
Multiple                : pelbagai
Featured                : dipaparkan
Social ranking          : kedudukan sosial
Runway                  : landasan 
Graduation day          : hari graduasi


20 comments:

ZWAN SABRI said...

aku pun semester baru ni, aku nak ishtihar perang besar besaran dengan Malas.. HUHU

Ash-and-The-Cat said...

All the best for the new semester!
http://latituddanlongitud.blogspot.com/

Kayun said...

i understand this feeling...

rasa berat hati sgt nak tinggalkan famili di rumah, ttpi terpaksa gagahkan diri jugak untuk mencapai cita2 dan membanggakan ibu bapa yg telah byk berkorban utk kita.

apa2pun, all the best ya!

Unknown said...

hehe i got 2 weeks to enjoy!!!

runaway project..

justin lover said...

gudluck untk new sem anda...hehe^^

fatinlea said...

that's a great metaphor for our student life :)

btw, i feel it too, hun. it's impossible not to feel even a bit of sadness when you gotta leave the faces you've been seeing everyday... :(

Unknown said...

ZWAN: kan kan kan? kita ni bukannya x pandai...cuma PEMALAS!

ASH: hehe, insyaallah. all the best in your life too huhuhu

Kayun: hehe, sedih! Insyallah, all of my sacrifices will pay off soon....thanks yeah!

Unknown said...

Zuan: tak adil!!! haha, aku da start masuk kt UPM ni hehehe... takut!

justin: thanks dear, u too!

biela bell said...

abroad? kat mana??

rozeeta rashid said...

dean's list tau azham! hehe. =)

Unknown said...

biela: hehe, adalah...kt tmpt agak jauh dr bandar hehehe

rozeeta: hehe, insyaallah...doa2kan sy jugak hehe...good luck in your endeavors too!

Hanie Dew said...

yey..dah start sem balik. kan best tu. hehehehhe.. UPM? aku dulu study UPM. tapi program luar la. ada plan nak sambung study part time tap masih blur nak pegi mana. aku rasa UPM mahal kot.

Chaiyok, my lil brother. rajinkan diri untuk masa depan yang cerah. hhehehe..

Hanie Dew said...

oh ya aku baru start nak reply balik komen komen korang.

ok. aku 'femes'lasangat dengan typo. Jue femes dengan kesengalannya bersama si semutsengal. hahahaha.

Hanie Dew said...

Jamal dalam citer Jue tu blogger semutsengal. hahahaha

Unknown said...

Hanie: yeap UPM...syukur alhamdulillah da daftar semuanya semalam...mai la UPM, boleh lepak skali hahah....

Hanie II: haha, tak kesah..take your time hehe.... typo kan? I tak suka bila I typo, malu je hahaha

Hanie III: hehe, sengal betul hahah

Izzati Liyana Sabri said...

goodluck for your new semester. i still have 2 more weeks to spend at home. hee. :)

Unknown said...

goodluck for the newsem, hehe

Unknown said...

izzati: haha, best la dpt rehat! hehe...insyaallah I will do my best hehehe

amir aizat: hehe, u too dude!

Jue said...

yeah UPM!!cam hanie ckp..kitaorg program luar hihihihi
plan nak smbg blk tp tu la...urmmmm komitmen tu beb wuwuwu

smangat skit start sem neh..chayo2!!

Unknown said...

Jue: wah..dulu korang tak stay dalam ker? hehe, bestlah UPM...tp penat sikit...dan semakin gelap hehehe

("-")