(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Medical Leave


 My very first medical leave, a big bottle of Bena Expectorant, Troches Lozenges, Panadol Actifast, hand sanitizer and also a sexy raspy voice. I am typing this blog post from this lonely top floor of my college when all of my friends are attending classes under hot summer sunshine! Yes, I am suffering from the uncertain weather in the University of Malaysian Prince; sun-rays can literally burn your skin and it rains sometimes at night. I really need a breather because this place has been quite a tough challenge for myself and friends, so I have my leave today to rejuvenate my body.

For Theater and Stage Drama class this Saturday, I will have to interpret the song "If I Were A Boy" by Beyonce in my own creative way, narrate a story line based on the lyrics and tell my audience about it. Insyaallah if I am well on that day I will get my performance recorded for your viewing pleasure alright? Okay...I am supposed to take my drugs (medicine) and lie down on my bed right now. I will just be the lazybones today; will ask my roommate to buy my lunch, massage my head, boil a truly warm water for shower and just sleep. I am a prince in this varsity, just don't uncover the truth okay?

:Glossary:

Medical leave       : surat cuti sakit
Bena Expectorant    : ubat batuk
Toches Lozenges     : ubat sakit tekak
Hand sanitizer      : pembersih tangan
Raspy voice         : suara serak
Hot summer sunshine : sinaran matahari musim panas
Suffering           : menderita
Uncertain weather   : cuaca yang tidak menetu
Sun-rays            : sinaran matahari
Literally           :secara harfiahnya
A breather          : berehat sebentar
Rejuvenate          : memanjakan
Interpret           : menafsir
Narrate             : menceritakan
Lazybones           : pemalas
Varsity             : university
Uncover             : membocorkan 

24 comments:

Zya Amalis said...

take care tau...:)

EkaTikah said...

fulamak.. banyaknye stok ubat..

Aziela said...

Eat well, take a bath, sleep well... Tomorrow u'll get better.. Amiinn...

Anif Abdullah| AA said...

sekarang ni cuaca memang tak menentu kan.. so baguslah ada ubat2 ni..hope lebih okei for next day :D

Unknown said...

Orked: alright thank you yeah!

ekatikah: hehe... banyak kan? doakan sy cepat sembuh huhuu

Unknown said...

Aziela: alright thank you akak! moga cepat sembuh huhuh

AA: hehe, u kt sana mcm na? Jaga kesihatan...cuaca x menetu sekarang....

Jue said...

get well soon beb!
xmo nyanyi2 time sakit neh tau hihi

Unknown said...

Jue: hehe...suara seksi! i suka sgt hehe

Nana said...

get well yaa...

ZWAN SABRI said...

Hari ni dapat banyak vocab baru.. Thanks!
Btw, take a rest ye..
semoga cepat2 sembuh.. :)

Unknown said...

Nana: thank you so much ;)

ZWAN: hehe, betul ke byk belajar vocab? wah ni yg buat I makin bersemangat nak menulis hehe..thanks!

Unknown said...

hallo kawan, banyak tak sehat ka?

rozeeta rashid said...

wahh. syok la dapat mc! hehe. get well soon! kalau tak larat tu tak payah la rajin update blog. haha.

kena interpret lagu? interesting! unfortunately i don't have such activity at my uni. nasib ada brass band. hehe.

Abu Bagi said...

bnyk ubat.. tak larat seh kalau aku nak makn semua..haha
get well soon..

Unknown said...

Zuan: yeap...aku x sehat...doakanlah aku sembuh cepat....

rozeeta: yeap...esok dah kena persembahkan lagu tu...and I tak sempat praktis lagi sebab sakit huhu

ABU: huhu, kesian kat aku yg lalui semua ni haha....kau doakan aku cepat2 sembuh okay?

senyumSOYA said...

heheheh~ isnin petang jom!! hehehe bukit expo ^^

senyumSOYA said...

heheheh~ isnin petang jom!! hehehe bukit expo ^^

iAmCekbolat said...

erk? ubat ? say No ! eh? nonono.. kene makan okay sir? take care.. tuu la,sibuk sgt smpai ksihatan pun xtrjga.. *nk bebel..

makan obattt !

Unknown said...

SOYA: alright, esok ptg...akak panggil la saya kalau ternampak okay? hehe...

Bolat: haha, thanks for your concern dear!

semutsengal said...

banyak nya ubat kau jenal.?



kahkahkahkah,semoga cepat sembuh yaa.

ewanthology said...

get well soon

Unknown said...

semutsengal: kenapa aku Jenal! sengal betul kau!!! hahahah

delarocha: thanks bro!

NiGhTiNaNgLe_FARA said...

get well soon.. :)

Unknown said...

Fara: hehe thank you so much!

("-")