(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Need a Breather


:Black:

Salam guys and girls! I will be sitting for my final examination on the first day of school tomorrow yet I managed to sneak out to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and hunt for jeans! Yeah, I totally need a breather so I discovered this skinny jeans that fits me, and it costs only RM 129! No freaking way I am going to let it go this time; I will grab one right after my final exam is over I swear!

pic.twitter.com/bF4Q0t1R

:Grey:

I have fallen in love with both black and grey skinny jeans so can I have both please please please? Now I am so clueless of which jeans to pick, both looks good on me. Okay...which one of those jeans you guys and girls prefer? Please seduce me well because I am in a dire of your help people. 

Come to think about it, I realized that I love trying out jeans at Seed Boutique in Pavilion, maybe because there are less people  there and the fitting room is spacious. See this for yourself, my addiction with skinny jeans.

P/S: All the best to those sitting for final examination tomorrow. I know it is though, trust me but what a student to do?  You have had enough time to study, now let the system evaluate you okay? Break a leg people, literally!

7 comments:

rozeeta rashid said...

i like black better! hehe. why kena tunggu until exam habis baru nak beli?

all d best for ur exam! =)

gwen velora said...

i think i prefer black more. stylo & rugged. :)

Unknown said...

rozeeta: hehe, sbb skrg nk fokus kt exam lu hehehehe

gwen: yeay! but I like both...alahai...

Unknown said...

grey!! hitam biasa sangat.. kalau confuse sgt beli dua2 la hehee..

btw nice shirt!

Unknown said...

Farhan: yeay! I actually want it in grey color too hehehehe

eiymnajmie said...

good luck bro!

Unknown said...

thanks eiym! how's your first two days in college?

("-")