(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ear-gasm

Background Music:
Yuna- Come As You Are Nirvana Cover


Come as you are, as you were, 
As I want you to be. 
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.
As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria.

And I swear that I don't have a gun.
No I don't have gun.
You know I don't have a gun.
Memoria.

As adapted from this awesome cover version by Yuna. I have this song on repeat since I ever heard of it at Yuna Inspired Secret Concert and this too.


View this official video made fresh in New York when she went abroad to spread her music wings with Fader label. Good job Yuna, a singer/songwriter who is truly blessed with a voice that mesmerized the ears, my ear-gasm.

The official lyrics:

Image source:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tak berapa suka yuna
tapi syabas untuk dia

syafiqa said...

muah!muah!

i loveeeeee yuna.
suara sedap.muka lawa.pakai shawl hot.pandai.suara sedap.muka lawa.pakai shawl hot.suara sedap.
muka lawa.pakai shawl hot. ok stop -.-

Unknown said...

L.I : hehe, tak pe tak pe.... pilihan masing2 heheh

syafiqa: hehe, promot sakan nampak?

IMANSHAH said...

happy new year bro

Unknown said...

Thanks bro Imanshah!

("-")