(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Heavy Downpour


It was a gloomy evening, and same goes to my feelings when my favorite lecturer throw her tantrums at me. I run in the middle of a heavy downpour just to cry out loud and nobody realized it; I know it sounds stupid but when you are sad...you will never care about anything at all. 

On my way to the lecture hall, I met a brother who happened to be so understanding and offered me a ride to the faculty. He was so kind and his smile was the sincerest, so I agreed to join him at the mosque later. 


He told me about his past mistakes and how he had been tested with the strongest of fear to the sins he cannot clean. I stood there for a while, and I realized that the dark side of me was haunting finally. Then he asked me to pray but I know that was the hardest thing to do; I have forgotten to even take the ablution.


GIF taken from:
http://www.arepnakbebel.com

10 comments:

Unknown said...

learn from past.. ;D

khairul akmal bin azman said...

the best way is pray n tawakkal...

Unknown said...

its ok my dear grandson....gud start is more better than nothing...

Unknown said...

Atok: hahaha. betul betul betul atok.... thanks sbb bagi sokongan ;0

Unknown said...

Zuan: hahaha...sejarah harus dipelajari utk masa depan kan?

Kay: haha, that's the truth bro!

trialtodelete said...

knpa ni tetiba je?

adwafarahin said...

takut sgt klu dri sendri sampai lupa nk ambil wudhu' semoga dijauh la perkara2 cmtu

belajar dr pengalaman org lain supaya kita dpt hargai hidup akan dtg :)

khairul akmal bin azman said...

tq..
sejak bile entry ber b.i ni..
nasib aku paham..hehe

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

kadang kadang kita kena pandang belakang untuk perkemaskan masa depan kita.

Unknown said...

Rizal, kau tau kan kenapa?

Adwa: huhuh. takut kan Adwa? minta jauh la sangat-sangat... semoga solat menjadi amalan wajib setiap manusia selalu....

Kay: hahah., bukan mmg slama ni aku tulis dlm BI ke? hahaha

Syazwan C.D: betul tu bro... jgn taksub nak ke hadapan jer...

("-")