(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Famous Sensitivity


Friends in this industry know me by my famous sensitivity and sometimes they cannot handle it I am sorry. For me...it is not fair to ask only the oversensitive person to change and at the same time the others are free to shoot anybody with their newly-learnt language. "Freedom of Speech", as they would always say and I unwillingly have to go with their flow; I repeat, "their flow...".

This has nothing to do with any incident happening between me or any artist but it is just a silly thought before bedtime. Funny to think that it is always the oversensitive person to give in and the others win right? 

And when it is I who give such a horrid opinion, the TV station will band me for the rest of the year and the press will condemn. Then I wonder what kind of person the society wants me to be? Maybe it is time for me to step down the popularity?

GIF source:

8 comments:

ekabukanmakcikkau. said...

Aih gila sensetip kau . Okay tadi awek kau selena jejemeh dating ngan kambing blkg maybank . Gi belasah kambing tu skang woihhhh

Unknown said...

biarlah...aku dah bercerai dgn dia hahahha

Unknown said...

cerai? hihihi

Unknown said...

Hahaha....saya dah xda apa2 dgn dia....

Unknown said...

hmm not interested with popularity ~ huhu

Unknown said...

Zuan: hahaha....tak pe tak pe...setiap manusia ada cara berbeza hehehe

Aziela said...

Owwhh...tell me about it. I've been there. And that situation turn me to the over out-spoken person in order to protect my own personality. The wise thing is, find friends whom you are comfortable with and stay there. I built a high wall around me because I know if I ever receive anything that can scratch my heart... I will explode. This way or another, an explosion will be there.

Unknown said...

I have tried sis, but I cannot be the mean person because the people around me will blame me forever. All I can do is to swallow it all and digest it...the next day, I crap it hahaha

("-")