(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Smiling and Smiling


I may look happy when you see me in college, I may smile a lot when I walk past the eatery and I may laugh lifelessly even though no one is around me. I do all that just to ease the pain I feel in my chest, and it cures it for a while...really. And I keep on doing it everyday just to make sure that I have secured another day to achieve my worldly dreams. 

I do not have to swallow the bitter pills anymore as I know that this is the best medicine of the scientific technology. I do that for almost a month, and my friends like the new side of me and I appreciate it so much. I hope that I can look younger than my age too one day; the effect of too much smiling and smiling ;)


GIF source:
http://imgfave.com/view/1595304

5 comments:

Abu Bagi said...

yeah another tips for stay young..

Unknown said...

just smile~

adwafarahin said...

smile is the best medicine :)

- zuriey - said...

senyum tak perlu kata apa2..hehe

Unknown said...

ABU: hehe, insyaallah menjadi heheh

Zuan: huhuh, smile :)

Adwa: hehehe, tats tru adwa...so jgn sedih2 tau...

Zuriey: huhu, macam dalam lagu tu kan?

("-")