(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Johnny English Reborn premiere screening


Alhamdulillah, I got the invitation to watch "Johnny English Reborn" just now at Mid Valley and the movie was so much fun! I laughed from the first minute the movie started until it ended, seriously! You guys have to watch the movie this September 15, as myself and fellow bloggers got to view it two days before its screening in Malaysia.


This is my best friend, blogger friend, all inclusive in one particular person, Jaazli Ahmad. Thanks for spending time with me tonight, I owe you a lot Jaaz!


This is me, the not-cute-at-all Mr Azham Vosovic.


Thanks again Nuffnang, the movie was great! I rate it 4 and a half stars because I really really like it! Rowan Atkinson stars as Johnny English, a M17 agent trying to solve the mystery of the plot to kill the Prime Minister of China. There are a lot of actions, and the fun part is with one of this cleaner who loves pink color so much. Oh God, I really cannot tell you guys and girls more, please go and watch this movie someday. It is awesome, and you can see the sexy part of Mr Bean as a secret service agent. 

p/s: Dear Nuffnang, don't forget to call me again for other movie screenings yea, looking forward to review it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

untong la an..hahaha

btw aku tetap kekalkn identiti blog aku, just brubah untuk kesenangan ramai pihak, sebab yang gemar mungkin sekumpulan kecil..

blog aku adalah hak aku dan readers aku :)

Unknown said...

Hehehe, mcam marah je bro? heheh, betul tu, blog kita kepunyaan kita dan juga pembaca...

("-")