(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Director


Don't forget to pray because Allah is watching all the time. Remember that we are just the actors and actresses in His play production. We are not always the main character in this series, and we never signed a lifelong contract to secure this job. We never know when we are going to die, we never know when is the time that the Director will cut us from this show. I hope that I manage to go back on the right track and serve for the Director before my contract ends. I want to get my pay when the time comes and probably a press conference before I leave. At least, I will have the time to repent and say good bye to all my friends ;)

Image source:

5 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

semayang isyak sat

Anonymous said...

great analogy! :)

Unknown said...

IMANSHAH: hehehe, bagus bagus...

Izudean: huhu, thanks bro!

eiymnajmie said...

me too..

god bless us.

amin..

Unknown said...

eiymnajmie: heheh, God bless you too...Amin...

("-")