(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Salam Perantauan

Salam Aidil Fitri to all bloggers, friends and lecturers. 


Adibah Khalidah and Mr Azham Vosovic



Miss Farah and Mr Azham Vosovic

Happy fasting to all my friends in IPBA who are currently residing abroad, especially Jaazli, Abul, Aziz, Harris, Yazid, Sidqi and all. Please take a second to remember me while you guys are enjoying "Nasi Dagang", "Char Koay Teow" or many more delicious dishes that you can find there okay? Dear my friends all over Malaysia, I wish all of you the same thing, Happy Eid Mubarak.

To my lecturers in IPG KBA, especially Madam Yash...no worries because your students are going to ransack your house this year. Please cook for us and prepare some "duit raya" since most of us are not married yet.

A lot of thanks to my sponsor, the Ministry of Education for sending me here...it is such a great pleasure for me to return the favor and serve for the nation one day insyaallah.

To my family in Kepala Batas Penang, I could not say nothing more...thank you for stuffing me up with a lot of food this semester break. I would like to apologize for all of my mistakes...I know I have been such a terrible son and brother to my siblings. We hurt each other in our weird kind of way, but as I said...that is how we show our sincerest love.

I love all of u, Happy Eid Mubarak.

From LA, with love,

Mr Azham Vosovic

12 comments:

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

happy eid bro :)
maaf if ada salah silap.

semutsengal said...

wooo,

LA mari, kat situ ada jual dodol tak ?



lalalalalalala.

bella luna said...

happy eid mubarak too from ur blogger friend and do have a nice day;)

Unknown said...

Happy Eid Mubarak!

Unknown said...

wow brgaya la brader ni :D

Nas said...

salam ramadhan n hari raya 4 u too bro
thx 4 follow my blog :D

Unknown said...

epy eid n epy merdeka day.. may Allah bless us all...

Ryan Ervan said...

Dear Azham, Aman dah jawab soklan you in my latest entry, sudi mencari jawapan yerk.. hehehee..

Salam Aidilfitri~

Shawn Razaleigh said...

selamat hari rayaaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

Syazwan: hehehe, Happy Eid... rileks, u xda buat pape salah pon hehe, tp sy nak minta maaf klau ada buat salah juga...

Hanif: haha, perasan je lebih ni hahaha... sini ada dodol PosLaju hantar hahaha

Bella: hehehe, thank you dear!

FarhaNezam: hehehe, Happy Eid Mubarak...

Saiazuan: hahaha, mana ada biasa2 je...

Nas: hehehe, sama2... Happy Eid Mubarak....

Sizzling Suzai said...

were u really in LA? haha..muke dh ade gaya model dah...le lah join i posing2 afte this! haha =D

Unknown said...

Suzai: hahaha, boleh je! I suka posing2 ni hahahah

("-")