(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

TV Presenter, Newsreader, Radio Announcer


Don't get me wrong, I don't hate anyone at the moment, just need a perfect picture to resemble the blog entry I am about to tell you guys and girls.

Well lately, I have been connecting a lot with Mass Comm students from various universities or even those who have started working. I added them in Facebook and personally messaged them about my interest in taking up Mass Communication course one day, preferably for my Masters. And the funny thing is I don't even have my degree yet, see how greedy I am? 

The question is, will I be able to achieve that dream? I will have to serve as a teacher for 5 years first, according to the contract and then only I can start to think about furthering my studies. 5 years is a lot of time, and 3 years to complete my degree is also a lot of time. Anything can happen anywhere at anytime right? 

I am just afraid that I may not be able to achieve that dream you know. I want to be a newsreader or a TV presenter for English programs in Malaysia, like the 8TV Quickie, The Breakfast Show or Nightline. Seriously, I have been polishing my language and skills during the holidays by watching those shows. 

If I can work with MTV, Channel V or host a TV show like the Sony Style TV Magazine, that would be great. I get to travel around the world, meet new people and I don't have to sit in the office like a banker from 9 AM until 9 PM most of the time hahaha. I could also work with radio stations and be a radio announcer right? That is also a part of mass communication studies.

Hurm, but I still want to be an English language teacher, so greedy again. Oh people, don't be a guy like me who wants to do everything before his life ends. I mean, it is good but be realistic; this is not like the movies we watch everyday. 

GIF source:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay saya simpan cita2 nak ambik course psychology.. sangat cool belajar psychology :D sukaa :D eceh padahal tak penah belajar pon.. :| 3 years degree? okayy lah, saya punya 4 years :| yeah kalau dah jadi pengacara tv jgn lupa promote blog saya.. eh? tiba2.. HAHA jokes :D

Unknown said...

Huhuh, tinggal lagi 3 tahun setengah lagi actually... Insyaallah, I'll promote your blog... Well, Karam SIngh Walia has been a great influence to me. An ex English teacher for secondary school who turn out to be a reporter for TV3...

("-")