(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Rest House

Life has treated me well lately; syukur alhamdulillah for the blessings. Tomorrow, I will be off to Baling Kedah to attend my ex-neighbors' son wedding. Seriously I cannot wait to see my old friends and have a little catch-up session with them. 

Sometimes I feel like asking the renter of my house in Baling to move out so that we all can make that as our own rest house. You know, when my parents are off duty then we can come back here and reminisce our old memories. And then we can celebrate "hari raya" there, wow that would be so cool but then my mum said that she feels sorry for that uncle since he is quite old, having to find a new house for his family bla...bla...bla...

Urgh, at least my mum said that she will ask them to move out by the end of this year. I can finally realize my dream, to make that house as a vacation resort for me. You know what? I think that I will stay in the house during my semester break next year so bye-bye Kepala Batas. We will see each other once in a while hahaha. 

No comments:

("-")