(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LUNCH & DINNER


Currently in my grandparents' house in Kelantan spending my holidays with my mum; my father has to work, my brother needs to go to school, my sister is in Uitm Arau so it is just the two of us. I didn't really like my lunch and dinner in Kelantan, sorry guys and girls but I want curry and spicy food and seriously I am in the wrong place. My uncle cooked us chicken soup today and it is not spicy enough for a Northern boy like me. Tomorrow we are heading back to Penang but I am still not quite satisfied with my trip this time.


Okay, I am going to head down to town to buy some burgers from McDonald's. I am so bad right? I come to people's place and complaint about so many things like I am the only one with a blog, LIKE A BOSS!

Image source:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA kalau orang utagha tuh, kari jugak dia nak :D burger itu sangat membuatkan saye terliur.. eh kelantan dekat mana? KB?

Ryan Ervan said...

hahhaahah~ what to do..

Unknown said...

Queen F: hahaha, kari la best, bagi pedas-pedas huhuhu....Rumah tok mek dan tok ayah saya terletak di Pasir Pekan dekat Wakaf Bharu Kelantan...

Aman: Huhuhu, kalau orang Kelantan baca ni mesti saya kena kecam huhuhu

Unknown said...

curry2x!!! hehee

Unknown said...

amir aizat: kari best! lagi best!

("-")