(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Do Not Open It


When everybody is busy dancing for it is the first day of Ramadhan tomorrow, I am preparing my own will after I watched my favorite TV series The Big C yesterday. I never thought that I could cry like a kid when Adam found all her mother's gifts to be given to him for every special day in his life. His mother did that just in case she died because of the skin cancer, so sad. 
*****
Why are most American TV series have brilliant messages in it huh? Most of the sad movies or series I watched manage to make me cry and change for the betterment, seriously. Okay that's it, enough rambling! I am going to be busy writing, and I have appointed my own attorney and he/she will be getting the copy of the will in no time but please do not open it until I die. Promise me please?

P/S: Don't think that you are still young and not going to die anytime soon, trust me that death lingers around us everyday. 


Image source:
http://d-a-r-r-e-n.tumblr.com/post/8264000118

4 comments:

Opah Kentang said...

opah setuju kalau american movie ni dye byk bagi pengajaran..contoh dari segi kekeluargaan,persahbatan,memang akan nangis la kalau tengok.msg dye..aduhai..tersentuh hati :) tapi bukan la opah ckp cite tempatan nie tak bgus kan..hehehe

Unknown said...

Betul, bukan filem tempatan x bagus tapi mesej tu kurang jelas...tau2 je filem/drama tu da abes... hahaha

F Hzh said...

azham, nak wish u, selamat berpuasa yaa.... :)

hope to see ya again!

Unknown said...

Selamat Berpuasa... insyaallah ada kesempatan kita berjumpa lagi...

("-")