(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, July 29, 2011

The 22nd Grandchild


Thank you to my official Atok Suhami Ahmad for choosing me as your 22nd grandchildren. You are so fertile right, so many grandchildren in your collection hehehe.

First of all, it is an honor for me to be selected as one of your grandchildren; I don't mind waiting actually because I know one day I will get it but it was a bit surprising when I log on to your blog today because I saw my blog header there. Seriously, I felt like crying when I read your description about my blog; I know that it is sincerely made by you.

Well, I am glad that my Atok actually comes to my blog again and again because not many people like this site as it is in English. That is the reason why I use simple English only to deepen our understanding and maybe one day you will be interested to write in English as well right? As a teacher to-be, this is the method used to gain interest among my readers to learn English language.

Yeah, I write mostly about my daily life. This blog has been an open-online diary for me and I have my own jurisdiction for doing so. I write about my life because it is truly easy to talk about things we know. Since I have a lot to talk about my life, I am sure that this blog will never be left outdated. Nevertheless, I am a bit selective about the types of stories to be written because we should never disclose too much about ourselves right?

I also write poems (which people rarely leave their comment), health tips (sometimes) and curses (most of the time) and that is why this blog is called Love Hate by Azham Vosovic


image


Atok also mentioned about "gambar gerak-gerak" that I use in this site. Well, those pictures are called GIFs if I am not mistaken and I copied them from tumblr. All you need is to sign up for an account and follow fellow tumblrians with unique GIFs and reblog them to your own account. Tumblr is a simpler version of a blog whereby we can reblog people's post without their permission hehehe.


image


Forever a reblogger at tumblr.


Last but not least, I hope you guys and girls will enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy updating all of you with the latest news and gossips about me.


 Find out more on http://azhamvosovic.blogspot.com.I'm Azham Vosovic, signing off. 

P/S: Dear Atok, please search the meaning of the word "fertile".

13 comments:

F Hzh said...

how to be one of atok's cucu??? hehehehe// bestnye//

Abu Bagi said...

terbaik.. 'jurisdiction' :)

Unknown said...

Zoe: hehe, follow blog atok saya tu, then kena selalu datang baca blog dia la. yang penting kena pandai masak... hehehe

ABU: hahaha, rasa macam salah je penggunaan perkataan itu...

F Hzh said...

wahh,, i dah ade bakat memasak. just never show em'. hahahaha. okayh perhaps i could be the lucky 33 pulak. hehehe

Unknown said...

Zoe: hahaha, bakat memasak tu sy gurau2 je haha.... tapi bolehlah ZOe masak untuk saya raya nanti hahah

F Hzh said...

hahah. no problem, u r wlcome to my house during raya ye.. leh gathering skali. heheh

Unknown said...

Jauhnya gathering, kat Melakan kan? hehehe

F Hzh said...

hahaha. ye. dekat je la. 2 hours jerrr! ahaha

Unknown said...

It will be near if I have a car..btw Melaka area mana?

Unknown said...

wah...nak kata atok subur la tu...hihi...ape2 pun tahniah ek =)

Unknown said...

Atok: eh, pergi mana lama x update? sibuk buat persiapan puasa eyh?

Luqman Zakaria said...

suke bace blog in english..because i want to learn english! i want to be able to speak well in english...using correct words in my essays! everything!! im a big fan of english language! and i hope that u can help me a bit!

Unknown said...

luqman zakaria: hey, your English is not bad! Well everything needs to start with your intention, and if it is sincere insyaallah you can gain a lot of knowledge. I can help you, feel free to ask!

("-")