(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pervert!


This would be the kind of my reaction once I see the girl I would like to marry; tall and long hair with a great sense of humor. Oh my gosh, what a fetish! No, I am not a pervert but that are just the characters I seek in a girl. And people keep on asking me, why don't I find someone who wears scarfs and I told them that she will wear that once we get married. You know what, just don't worry because I will not get everything in this world, trust me! Been there, experienced that.

Image source:

2 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

wahh wahh..nvr knew this..*cough* ur perception bout d dream girls~ haha..go azham go!

Unknown said...

Hahaha, kdg2 rasa malas nak bercintan-cintun ni, tp somehow lonely la plak... but now tak ready lg so rileks dulu Azham hahahah

("-")