(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Peer Pressure


Everybody is owning a car now. My BFF's mum said that he will get a car because he managed to get more than 3.50 for his CGPA. My partner-in-crime gets her car today, green in color and it is so beautiful. Oh my, what a great peer pressure! I guess I need to enter more competition with cars as the prizes. Oh Azham, you can do it! Get a car and shut your mouth hehehe.


P/S: Don't worry, I am so happy for my friends that I can't wait to get on their cars one day. And this new Kia Sportage is superb!

Image source:
Google

2 comments:

trialtodelete said...

u'll be more satisfied if u own a car with ur own money. isnt it so?

Unknown said...

YEah I know, but we can get it by joining contests too right? I mean kalau ada jalan mudah kita cuba heheheh

("-")