(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Mr. Bean

hhhnnnngggggggg

You don't need an I.D if you are Mr Bean, trust me. He made life so easy that I envy you the most; he doesn't have a care in the world except for his teddy and a green Mini. He has a girl friend but I have never seen thier relationship going any further; that is so bad of him for making her a single woman. You see...now you are still alone Mr Bean and I cannot help it; you are a big boy so please just take care of yourself. 

4 comments:

YouSOF said...

Tak sabar nak tengok Mr. Bean dalam Joni English 2.. ;D

Unknown said...

Really? Wah mesti best... tak sabar juga ni...

trialtodelete said...

I adore him so much, he doesnt has to say anything yet he has everything in this world. right?

Unknown said...

Yes, he doesn't have to talk yet people can understand him, so blessed!

("-")