(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 16th

image

On May 16th, I went to see Madam Yashwanora and she said that I have gained weight. "You have chubbier cheeks!" she said; and guess what? That is how I reacted on the day of Teacher's Day Celebration.

P/S: Some of you may wonder why I keep on writing about this iron lady? Well... she do not judge people, and she managed to make me look positively about my life. Plus, she is good in English grammar so that really help my proficiency in English. 

Image source:

6 comments:

aqmalazmi said...

gambar nak nagis tu..
pehh comel..
heeee

Unknown said...

hahhah terima kasih,....

Anonymous said...

hehe..bile lah aku nak naik berat badan...dah lam tak naik..nak gak merasa chubby... :)

Invisible Me said...

kiranya bertuah lar kan dpt kenal die :)

YouSOF said...

Happy 16th day jugak.. ;)



Dah² ambik tissue lap air mata tu..

Unknown said...

Izudean: huhuhu, I'm quite lucky because I can gain weight and reduce it quickly...

Fariza: hehe, betul2.. she's the best lecturer...

Yousof: hehe, sama2 awak... Happy sikit rasanya...

("-")