(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Year 1, Semester 1: It's Over!


So final exam is officially over! Oh I really love this feeling! Seriously, I can't wait to go for all sorts of outings planned within this month. I want to go back to Penang, spend a day with my friends in Genting Highlands, ice-skating in Sunway Pyramid, spending a night in Bukit Ampang and many many more! 

Oh dear, what a feeling I am having right now! But I don't want to be overexcited as things can go wrong at the point of time that I don't want it to be. Lots of hard work for me too starting June until this September. I am going to start working and spend my money that I earn myself. And I want to be a bad boy too for the rest of the holiday, tired of pleasing everyone on earth when I am the only one suffering. I will come back to IPG KBA, for good this September, clean from everything. 

Four months of holidays, here I come!

Image source:

2 comments:

gwen velora said...

Azham, please tell us what comes out in your exam because most probably our paper almost similar like urs. connected in a way i can say because we followed the same level and standard right. please please remember your paper and tell me. just over view :) thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

Huhuh, I can help but what is in return for me? hahahaha, joking!

Hurm, which subject that you want my help? Linguistics?

("-")