(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pavilion Day out


This is Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, my forever favourite place to hang out. Do you know the reason why I love Pavilion so much? That's the only place I rarely spend my money and shop! 

I went there to watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa and to distress myself from assignments actually. Well, I had the best time with Alexs Nuk, the food and the movie.


Alexs's *whatsoever-name mushroom burger, I forgot already.


My burger, Carl's Catch!


My first time in Carl's Junior was not so bad! I passed the test! 


This is the Seed jeans that I still cannot buy. They don't have size 32 for me. Size 31 is too small and 33 is damn loose. Why is it always like this? Being slim does not always mean that you can wear anything, poor me!


I will miss Kuala Lumpur scenery at night one day because we are moving to other place next year... UPM, be good to us.

4 comments:

gwen velora said...

wish you luck at UPM there. You'll not able to visit your favorite place like you are now later. hehe..

Unknown said...

Heheh, thanks Gwen... I will miss Pavilion one day... huhuhuh

Sizzling Suzai said...

upm is not so far from kl lor..still cn go to pavi lar.. ^^

Unknown said...

Suzai: tapi klau nak g KL kena naik KTM...benci lar selalu delay huhuhu

("-")