(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mr. Bolster, Mid Valley


Congratulations, you're still in the running for Diba the Dibot's Next Top Bolster. For those eliminated, I am sorry to ask you to go back to the hostel, pack your bags and leave the country. You're not huggable enough for Miss Diba's perfect sleep.


Love this candid moment. Thanks to Nateesha Kaur Gill for driving Diba, Zati, Azam and I to Mid Valley last Sunday. We went there to search for Diba the Dibot's new bolster since she has been complaining to Miss Zati about her terrible sleep. Poor Miss Zati, her room mate hehehe...


Mr Alexs Nuk is not so voluptuous next to this huge teddy right?


Miss Nateesha's new boyfriend, nay!


Our babies in the nursery.


I have twin babies, yeay me!


Another twin I found in Jusco Mid Valley. They are not so identical this time. 

 

Miss Nateesha and Diba the Dibot.


Miss Zati and Mr Alexs Nuk.


The IPBA's Angels.


My devils in heart.


The Treats models.


Super-duper like this photo because I look a bit muscular and I like it. And Diba the Dibot always look fabulous right?


Self-proclaimed Treats model. I don't care if the stuffs there are for girls only or not because I just love to pose. Hire me people!

P/S: All images belong to Mr Android and Miss X5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww... lIke it very much, Azham.. Best! *senyum lebar*
-dtdhs-

Unknown said...

Hahaha, thanks DIba! hehehe

("-")