(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jogging Partner


I need a jogging partner
And you two need a coach right?
So now I have my partners,
Hope that I can guide you both to fitness.

Thank you to Amariah Lopez and Adibah Khalidah for accompanying me every time I need my friends to jog with me. It's a win-win situation now,even though I am not really fit myself. Hope that you two can realize your dreams to become fit and healthy in no time, insyaallah...

P/S: I am happy that some of my friends are now getting healthy with their lifestyles. Let's get sweating people, get your heart pumping!

2 comments:

Aiman a.k.a. Rexcore said...

congrats of influencing 2 people to join the healthy way of life!!!
^_^

Unknown said...

Thanks Aiman... well, you too! I'm happy to see you work out nowadays...

("-")