(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Carl's Junior and my devils in Mid Valley

Yes, we are in the Forever Hungry community, founded by Mr Vosovic. We love to eat and don't mind spending a lot of money to make our tummy happy. Last weekend, we went to Carl's Junior and managed to eat a lot that the car can hardly move after that, right Nateesha? Enjoy the pictures people, courtesy of Mr Android and Miss X5. 


Miss Diba the Dibot Hates Sluts


Miss Zati, Living in My Life, 


Mr Alexs Nuk, The Libidinuos Me


Miss Nateesha Kaur Gill, our lovely driver.


My burger...


Nateesha's burger.


Mr Vosovic is busy with the phone, uploading photos.


The Room Mates, Miss Diba and Miss Zati.


Mr Alexs Nuk and the half of Miss Diba, that is so Greece-ish.

Oh God, I love them all my devils; but why devils? My answer is simple, because they are angels in my heart. So far, they haven't betrayed my trust on them and love me for who I am. They are going to be super-teachers one day, and get married with lots of kids, especially Alexs Nuk hehehe.

4 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

cpt bertindak.. suda wat post dlu da ae.. haha.. u'r rite.. Alexs nuk has a great potential to hv lots of kids... haha..

Anonymous said...

awww... I love that "the devils".. sounds cute.. and I'm so lazy to update my tumblr.. haha

-dtdhs-

Unknown said...

hahaha, haruslah! Azam tu subur.... hehehehe

Unknown said...

Thanks Diba the Devils

("-")