(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, February 14, 2011

B*tch, please

.:Disclaimer:.
This post is not intended to any of the students, lecturers or anyone from Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia, Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa, Kuala Lumpur.


The lady with the longest veil who gave wonderful talks about religion can turn out to be the best story-teller ever. Sorry but what you did to me yesterday was so pathetic that I could die laughing. 

She messed up with the wrong person because she has not seen the real part of me that will never shut up when someone breaks into the territory. I chose not to make fuss of it because who are you to be a part of my busy business? Wait, do we even know each other? So STFU!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like that pose,HAHA
btw org mcm useless je kann,

Unknown said...

Amir Aizat: hahaha, thank you thank you. Don't let the bitches ruin your life.

("-")