(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New header: Thank you Farique!

Hye guys and girls. Do you notice something new in my blog? Yes, a new header, courtesy of Mr Abdul Farique FarLyana! You can search for him in Facebook, just type his name on the search icon okay? Wow he is so talented, he did my header in less thank one hour. Now I finally have a header for my blog. Yahoo! 

For more information on how you can get a free header like me, log on to his website:

Klik Gambar untuk maklumat lanjut
As copied from his blog.


Giddy up! He's doing it for 15 bloggers only and trust me that it is free. 
Thanks Farique, I love the new look on my blog. 

5 comments:

admin said...

wahhh . sangat menghargai hasil tulisan kamu , thanks :) . harap sudi jadi reader setia sy :p

AfiQ said...

waaa... ur blog da ceria skang.. =) well done!!! cantik header tu!!!

Unknown said...

Farique: thanks sbb sponsor header ye.. sy suka, ceria sgt. insyaallah sy akan selalu melawat blog awak...

Afiq: Happy Belated birthday! hehe, trimas to Farique! heheh

Elle Who? said...

i like ur new header lah azham!! hihihi..so cute :) ceria gitteww nyah! xD

Unknown said...

Thanks Amalina. Glad to have you back in cyber space...hahaha

("-")