(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Random Pictures: My Old Days

Salam guys and girls. Sorry that I did not keep all of you updated with the latest news of me. I was away for almost a week and now I am ready to blog! Well, I was checking the notifications on my Facebook account this morning and I found this picture. My old friend tagged me this picture and please have a look at it.


Look at the boy in that bright and stripy orange t-shirt.
 That was my size when I was in Standard 6. 

Sekolah Kebangsaan Tunku Putera, 
Baling Kedah.

I went to this school from Standard 1 until I finished Standard 6. That was a long time ago, 1998-2003 right? Hurm, I will search for more pictures of Azham Vosovic in his old days, with more gossips to talk about. See yeah! Take care and God bless.

No comments:

("-")