(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Of rainbows and butterflies


Maroon 5 is right when they include this quotation in their song:


"It's not always rainbows and butterflies 
but it's compromise that moves us along".
----

They are very true, life is never written to be monotonous,
They will be a phase of time where we will face hardships
Because that will be such a good lesson for us to learn.
---
As for me, I think that we should not be blamed for going against they system because we are just proposing our opinions and thoughts. After all, it's the administration officers and the people in-charge who will decide everything. Somehow, I think that we are just the guinea-pig for every new things that they proposed. This is a very bad scenery and I think someone has to changed the system. Yes, maybe we can cooperate and compromise at times but that won't last until the end of our life. I will try my best to put up my best attitude and be good to everyone but make it in my invisible way. I will compromise but I know it won't last forever as other people will do too.

P/S: I love this quotation


Until I bitch again, take care and God bless.


No comments:

("-")