(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love



I went out to watch the movie Eat, Pray, Love at TGV KLCC
 Just now with Adibah, Nateesha, Shafik, Harris and Azam. 
The movie was okay, I rated three stars and a half only for the movie, seriously. 
You go and watch the movie and you'll know what I mean.
Nevertheless, I officially announce that we have all

EATen, PRAYed and LOVEd

I love the part where Liz Gilbert (Julia Roberts) went to Itali to taste all different kinds of Italian food there.
She made me starve in the cinema and I stuffed myself with just a box of popcorn.
The part where she went to India to find peace via praying (yoga) is kind of boring and long. 
I slept for about 10 minutes but woke up when she went to Bali and found her love there. 
After all, the movie was worth the price and more than two hours of duration.

P/S: I am hoping that one day I can act in that kind of romantic movie.
 I want to be an evil character because that is so me!

No comments:

("-")