(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being Invisible

Too many hearts that favor for extra love and care,
Too many friends that need you to be by their lonely side,
Too many troubles when you have too many friends,
And too many good things to be shared but so less of you my dear.

And I guess I have to be the old Azham Vosovic,
The only person who have no good friends at school,
The one who will walk by himself to anywhere of his liking,
And the person who will look into the mirror and cry for he is friendless.

Well, maybe I should stay invisible,
Make no sweet connection with friends,
Simply sit at the loser's table in college
And tell lies to my grandchildren about my sorority life.

The invisible Mr. Vosovic
--------------------------------------------------------------------
.:The End:.

1 comment:

Elle Who? said...

azhaamm....jgn la sedih..ko sedih ak lagi sedih...ak da la nga sedih nih..wuwuw

("-")