(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, September 27, 2010

We Have Nobody Here

Source: Mr. Google Image

It will always be like this,
Those who are innocent will always be called naughty,
We their bad boys are not able to speak, not a chance
Even to stand up for ourselves because no one can help.

We have no one here; we are the one the elders hate,
We are not like our friends who would suck people’s butt for security,
Having no friends in the hierarchy; we don't know how to act friendly
But we are not thieves for we are not desperate for money.
We are just a group of humans trying to suit ourselves with the hostel life.

P/S: Sorry if it's too descriptive, but I have to spell out the truth. 
I am tired Mum, I lied to you about my hostel life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, some of my seniors are bad...

("-")