(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love is in the air


I used to be like this guy, 
bloody heartbroken (but fashionable) almost two months ago.


Had taken the pill of Hate to ease the pain, yes I was crazy at that moment.


I blamed Love for my condition, but actually I love the wrong person.
Sorry Love.


And alone, 
while my room mates on the phone
 each and every night with their girl friends.
I envy them when their phone ring.


But hey, fuck the pain away!
I need a new love story.
And the first thing to do is to find a new eligible candidate.
Love, help me okay?

P/S:

 
hehe...

6 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

huhu....congratz2!!...hopfully...dis tyme u'll get d'rite person....cewahhh...:)

Unknown said...

hahaha... just congrat me because now I can move on with my life. Don't want to talk about past life anymore. I'm just hoping that i can get a new love story after this with the right person.

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

huhu...it's hard to forget d'past...am i rite..??
im still in process to heal d'wound...so pain..aishhh....hrrmmm...anyway...God bless u...
He knows d'best 4 u...juz wait...:)

Unknown said...

huhu.. Thanks Gaga.. sumtimes it is easy to let go.
n it is so much easy to talk to someone who wears the same shoes with me

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

my pleasure....:)
hrrmmm..yerp..dat's true....talk 2 sum1 who has same interest also is so much easy + fun...really3...
n one of them dat i found is u...*if im not mistaken laa*....:)

Unknown said...

hehe, thanks GaGa!

("-")