(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know what’s best for me



I appreciate your comments,
Your thoughts and points of views.
I love it when you care about me and my feelings,
But thing has got to stop for I feel secluded,
That I can’t shout and unable to breathe.

Sometimes you look down on me,
For you the songs I listen to are some outdated.
And always, my sense of fashion did not come right to you.
I don’t know what else to satisfy you,
To make you okay with what I do.

Oh God! I love you my friend but
I want to experiment things by my own.
I want to feel the Earth when I fall down,
I want to face critics and make my own bullets to rebut theirs,
I want to wear skinny jeans even though my thighs are big.
I had enough with protective parents so let me free this time.
I want to be whoever I want because I live my own life, not for others.

P/S: I'm truly sorry if this hurt my friends and followers. I just want to be me.

No comments:

("-")