(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, August 20, 2010

High-class Pleasure

Disclaimer: 
Don't get me wrong, this is just a poem. I love to put myself in somebody else's shoes and be them for a while. Enjoy and comment the poem okay?

I'm a student by day,
A regular college boy,
Just a boy next door.
Loved by friends and lecturers,
Gosh I love my naive character.


At night, things will change
Because I will uncover the veil.
I'm a high-class prostitute,
Doubly paid by customers,
Damn they love my service.


I used to work for free, my own pleasure,
But when I realized that VIPs love me,
I put extra charges, more money and I am happy.
My friends envy me that I live wealthy.


I have no worries,
I use double protection.
We play safe, never we overdo.
I know boundaries, and hopes that I am ill-free.


My regular check-ups will be for HIV,
Not for teen pregnancy.
I have no baby to dump,
That's the best part of being a male prostitute.

2 comments:

Elle Who? said...

hahhaa...got experience on this eh? haha jz jokin lol

Unknown said...

hahaha.... no lah... just concern bout what is currently happening in Malaysia.. Students in higher education are nowadays joining that dirty profession for pleasure, fun and money.. huhuhu

("-")