(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, July 26, 2010

UM...MNA...And What More To Come?

I used to love you MNA, and then you broke my heart. I cannot get over you because it has been two times that I saw this one particular person with the same face as yours when I jog around University of Malaya. Yes, you both look alike, probably a long lost twin. I wish that person is you actually, and you are actually a student in UM and we are so close together yet far from each other’s knowledge. Dream on Azham Vosovic, move forward and discard all past memories. I am content with loneliness but thanks for the experience. Hate is a very strong word but I really do not like you.

4 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

jom g jog.. then pas jog, jom lepak n buat catch up session! mau kah?

Unknown said...

jom2... esok mau??? pukul 5.45 pm gerak g UM nk? hehehe... catch up session kat mana??? tepi tasik kah?? hehehe

~M i z a ~ said...

esok? akak xsure lgik.. esok akak roger ok! :)

Unknown said...

ok akak... u have my number, so just confirm it with me before 5.30 ok? heheh.. c yea..

P/S: Thanks for SS notes. juts received it from Reshmi last Monday...

("-")