(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pursuing Dream: Smart Casual Look

I have recently been struck by fashion! 
Look at all these good looking guys in smart casual attire!
I need one of those!
------------------------------------------------

This guy wears the simplest smart casual look yet still makes him gorgeous!


This one is not really what I was looking for. 
Maybe I will when I turn 30+.
It's not the right time yet.



Leather jacket like this can also make guys look hot! 


I love what this guy is wearing! 
The most gorgeous 'Smart Casual Look'.
I will definitely buy something like this one in future.


2 comments:

Noor Mardhiah bt Che Hussin said...

salam. what a smart attire u chose! i like it. as long as it covers ur aurah=)

Unknown said...

wasalam.. tq Kak Dhiah.. hehehe.. I will always put that in mind...

("-")