(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear B.W

Yes,
No heart feeling.
I just want you to know the truth.
And I'm actually glad that you can digest it very well.
It shows our maturity as future teachers,
and best friend forever.

I just want to state loud and clear here,
that we have our own right to be with any friend we like,
just make sure that neither one of us feel left out, okay?
Take care B.W.
I love you more than always.
Salam and God bless.

P/S: You know why I call him B.W? 
G.S and B.W never get along, but this is us. 
We hate each other yet we love each other so much.
This is our style of friendship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks...love you too G.S

you noe u love me
XOXO

trialtodelete said...

thanks G.S
i hate u but i love u

Unknown said...

that's the way I like you B.W...
huhuhuhu

("-")