(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13th July 2010

It's official!
 My first anniversary in 
Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia, Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa
(IPG KBA)

---------------------------------



This is my college! I am proud to be an IPBArians!
--------------------------------------

13th July 2009, 

I still remember.
My family sent me off that day.
I met all my friends and lecturers.
Orientation Week was like HELL!

Assignments was the worst part,
Had to stay up till late night,
I was restless the entire semesters.
But that was part of learning.
---------------------------------------------------
I felt like dreaming now.
Somebody pinch me.
Is it real?
I am here for a year?

Thank you Allah.
Bless my years ahead.
Salam, and God bless.

P/S: I miss you Mak, Abah, Akak, Iwan and Tok. Take care.
I promise to be the best teacher IPBA ever produced!
And will do my Masters in Mass Communication/ English Grammar 
(still contemplating) in UK!
Insyaallah...

No comments:

("-")