(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tagged: Cute Blogger Award by Gwen Velora!

Thanks Gwen Velora for the tag!

So this is another award for me. I like it so much!


1. What is the name of your blog and why did you named it like that?

The name of my blog is Love Hate Vosovic.  
This one is cited from the disclaimer at my blog. Enjoy reading.

LOVE ME OR HATE ME? THIS IS MY BLOG LOVE HATE VOSOVIC WHERE I WILL WRITE ABOUT ALL GOOD AND BAD THINGS IN MY LIFE! I'VE NEVER BEEN THE KIND OF BOY WHO NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND. GIRLS DON'T ASK ME OUT BECAUSE THEY KNOW I'LL WRITE POEMS ABOUT THEM. I AM STILL THE BOY WHO BELIEVES HIS LOVE EXISTS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE. FULLY EQUIPPED WITH GREAT HAIR AND AN IMMATURE SENSE OF HUMOR!

2. Explain how did you get the idea to put the URL of your blog in such a way?

MY blog URL is http://azhamvosovic.blogspot.com/ I was not really in the know about the differences between 'blog name' and 'blog address' so I thought that I should put my blog name as 'Azham Vosovic' and the URL to be lovehatevosovic.blogspot.com but it turns out the other way around and apparently I like it. That's the story behind the name of my blog and the URL.

3. When did you started blogging?

February 2010

4. Who was your first follower?

I believe it was Amalina Sulaiman. Thanks Leen for being the first to follow my blog!

5.You wishes for the person who gave you this award?

This is another award I received after I started blogging. The second time actually. I would like to express my highest gratitude for Gwen Velora for tagging me. I hope she will pass her final examination for foundation years in IPBA with flying colors. And also for all TESLians in IPBA actually. Hurm, and for those people that I tagged, yes you are one of the CUTEST BLOGGERS I've ever met in blog!

6. Tag 9 person that you think should receive this award:

Amalina Sulaiman
Mera Zati
Miss Teddy
Gwen Velora
Anam Da Lawyer
Yukina Rei
Izzah Nupps
Jazzli Ahmad
Diba The Dibot

2 comments:

Elle Who? said...

haha..waa u r welcome and thank you azham!! haha appreciate diz...TTYL

Unknown said...

ur welcome Leen!

("-")