(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thing I will do before I die:

I've got so much things to do before I die and this list is to be updated yeah?



1.       I will eat and drink till I’m full and my stomach blow out.
2.       I will hit my head hard with cotton candy until I faint.
3.       I will shoot myself with a fake blood bullet.
4.       I will sleep from day until night forever...
5.       I will shop until I drop.
6.       I will kiss until I fall.



    And the most important thing to do is...:

    7.       I want to act in Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, and Desperate Housewives until Serena, Blair, Betty, and Gabby are jobless! 

    2 comments:

    Elle Who? said...

    haha! I like this..but where's ur taubat nasuha azharm oii...? huhu..no offence k dear?

    Unknown said...

    alamak! hehehehe, insyaallah ada taubat nasuha time tu.. saje xnak tulis, xnak org ckp i saja2 tulis sbb nk tunjuk baik.. oops!

    ("-")