(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mock Exam: Social Studies Special Episode!

Guys and Girls!
I'm freaking out!
I cannot study at all for Social Studies!
These words keep on coming into my head:
Components of culture,
Agents of Socialization,
Social Stratification,
Gender Inequalities,
Glass Ceiling.
Is it a sign???
Argh!!!
Somebody help me!
I'm sinking!
I'm not thinking!
My senior,
Kak Miza, Cohort 4 said that,
It's normal to fail your Mock Exam.
Especially SS and SS!
Hurm,
I know.
Maybe I was meant to join
the Detention Class.
It's okay!
Will cope with it.
It's for my own good!
Oh God!
I haven't studied Communication theme yet!
Oh, bad news!
I have to cover three themes this semester!
Huhu, scary!!!
I got to go!
Seriously,
So, guys and girls,
Good luck for your SS Paper tomorrow yeah???
Bye-bye!
xoxo,
azhamvosovic

4 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

amboi2..nama akak plak yg femes..haha!

Unknown said...

hehehehe,
haruslah..
gittew!

heheh, balik Aloq Staq la no???

~M i z a ~ said...

aah! msti r blik aloq staq. sedap woo umah! haha!

Unknown said...

hahahah.. so now da kat IPBA la eyh????

("-")